The below appeal for help in fighting illegal immigration in Georgia was sent out as a Dustin Inman Society alert today. Thank you, Inger.
The Dustin Inman Society is the only group working in Georgia against illegal immigration. We need your help.
Please consider these facts:
- The Inman family, Dustin, Billy and Kathy are all gone now because an illegal alien was allowed into the U.S.A. and given a job, public benefits and a drivers license.
- The powerful Georgia Chamber of Commerce is openly pushing (Republican sponsored HB 120) legislation under the Gold Dome to make Americans and legal immigrants from other states pay more (public) college tuition in Georgia than illegal aliens.
- A coalition of leftist groups is pushing for legislation to allow foreigners to be law enforcement officers in Georgia.
- In 2020 Gwinnett and Cobb sheriffs were elected on promises of not reporting illegal aliens in their jails to ICE.
According to DHS, Georgia is home to more illegal aliens than Arizona.
- In 2018 Gov. Kemp ran on a promise of cracking down on “criminal illegals” and creating a registry of illegal aliens who have committed additional crimes – and ending sanctuary cities. He promised to present legislation to “track and deport“ dangerous illegals. He said nothing about enforcing Georgia’s E-Verify laws. Gov. Kemp has remained silent on the organized crime of illegal immigration in Georgia since the last election.
- About 20,000 illegal aliens with deportation deferral already have Georgia drivers licenses. A Democrat state legislator and candidate for Secretary of State has a bill (HB 833) pending to give all illegal aliens in Georgia driving privileges. Including the thousands who are right now on their way to our state fresh from illegally crossing the border river in Texas.
- The seemingly endless list of leftist groups that push against immigration enforcement are mostly funded by corporate Georgia (including Coca Cola and Georgia Power) and have large staffs dedicated to the anti-enforcement effort.
I am proud to work with my friend D.A. King to fight illegal immigration in Georgia and I write today to ask for your financial help if you are able to donate. D.A. has refinanced his home and spent his savings to lead the way since 2003.
Please help us. We are pro-enforcement.
You can donate using this page on the Dustin Inman Society website.
Thanks in advance if you can help.