The below open records request was sent to Ms.Tierra Harris, Apprenticeship Specialist at the Technical College System of Georgia yesterdays at 9:09 PM. TCSG administers the Registered Apprenticeship Program.
Thank you again for your quick replies to my request. I have another.
1) Please send me a copy of all applications, forms, documents and affidavits required by TCSG to process and issue final approval of an applicant for participation in the HDCI/ Registered Apprenticeship Program was an employer and/or sponsor.
2) Please send me a copy of any record that illustrates the total number of past and current participants in the Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP).
3) Please send me a copy of any instructions and/or checklist for applicants for participation in the RAP that lists all required forms/applications or affidavits and/or guides applicants in proper completion of the forms and/or affidavits required to complete for final approval.
4) Please send me a copy of any record that lists the names of the businesses that have or are participating in the RAP
5) Please send me any record that illustrates the total payout to employers who have participated in the RAP/HHCI program since inception.
To make this request easier for you, please just send me a link to any of the documents that are on the internet. My goal is to create a comprehensive electronic list/package of these documents with links to as many as possible. Due to your kind efficiency I already have the links to the sample application and the final MOU, so there is no need to resend those.
Thanks again, please feel free to call me with any questions.